E D U C A T I O N
2022 | BA, Video Game Development
W O R K E X P E R I E N C E
December 2022 - Present
- Moderating a team of 40 in group sessions/projects to enhance workflow of daily tasks while problem solving any
issues that occur.
- Ensuring the accuracy and timelines of data flow while testing and running client programs.
July 2022 - Present
- Managing a team of ten people by assigning tasks, keeping them on schedule, and planning out milestones.
- Establish, maintain, and enhance communication/relationships with each department.
- Creating official contracts for approval and delivered to the team in a timely organized manner.
September 2022 - December 2022
Quality Assurance Tester
- Identifying and reporting defects while providing concise feedback
- Communicating thoroughly with producers regarding progress and feedback.
May 2022 - August 2022
Camp Counselor | Producer
GAME WORLDS CAMP
- Organized and kept students focused by setting up daily sprints and assigning tasks to each child
-Helped students with different technical issues in programs and softwares
S K I L L S
Hello! I am the current co-chair of the IGDA Austin chapter and a graduate from St. Edward's University in Austin, Texas, who majored in Video Game Development with a focus in Production.
I am currently seeking a full time job this year. My portfolio contains projects that showcase my best work, some for competitions and others for personal practice, along with other areas of expertise. Please enjoy looking through my work and contact me with any questions or interest.